Gotta love Sunday Mandatory Nap Day.We all took some fantastic naps today. Didn't hurt that Tim and I stayed up waaaay too late last night AND that my little two year old angel was up half the night - 2 year old molars, perhaps? My thought at 1:45am, 2am, 2:30am, 2:45am, and so on was, "since when do I need to cry it out with my 2 year old in the middle of the night??"
So... all that to say, our THREE HOUR (yes, you read that right) family nap today was awesome.
Jared woke up and was still crying when he walked into our room - I think he was still half asleep.
He was mumbling something I couldn't understand. When he repeated it for the third time, I was able to understand the accusation leveled against me,
"Mommy, you wouldn't let me blow bubbles."
Keep in mind, there has been no blowing of bubbles since Grandma Kim was here a week ago, so this was a total dream for him. Crazy how real it was - made him cry.
Cute quote, but not sure what I do with that ... I don't know whether to laugh or cry, even in his dreams I am withholding some fun activity ...
It must be tough to be three. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment