The kids are having fun, Tim too. They've all decided that the wheatgrass tastes "sweet". I won't let them touch my herbs! The little greenhouse kit says to cut off all the seedlings except the strongest one. How could I choose?? I think I may keep them all instead of purposely killing off one. ;-)
PS: I goofed on my "labels". The tray has been turned around on my counter so many times, I'm not sure which side is which because the leaves are so small. It's either oregano or cilantro making a poor showing. Jury is out on which one. I'm just excited to hopefully get some home-grown herbs!
1 comment:
My vote is that it's backwards. It looks like your basil is on the left. I don't know what dill looks like, but I don't think basil would be that tall and stringy. But, what do I know...just a guess!
Post a Comment