Unfortunately, her lazy streak is stronger than her borderline obsessive-compulsive streak.
I can so relate.
I'm not sure I am lucky enough to have an OCD streak ... but if I did have one, I'm pretty sure my lazy streak would win, too. I'm pretty sure my lazy streak wins out over whatever other streaks I do have going these days, including my best intentions streak.
Although, I must admit that I am really hoping that this extra tiredness and recent lack of motivation really IS pregnancy related, not just me being lazy!!
Well, in my defense ... look at these boys.
It requires no small amount of energy to keep up with them...
(again ... Will "eating" his masterpiece)
This is the first time since giving the art easel to "both" of them at Christmas, that I was brave enough to let Will actually join Jared in painting on it. Granted, they did paint themselves in addition to the paper ... and I did have to take some time to clean the primary colors off the sink and doorjambs afterward ... but great fun was had by all ... and ... really, who could deny the geniuses behind that brilliant work of art??!
2 comments:
First of all, I read that woman's blog. How'd you find her? You know she's a Catholic...second, I can't believe you let them play with raw eggs and paint INSIDE? I'm way more lazy than you and those are outside activities and Casa Hanson. Then you just get out the hose. Or give them popsicles first and then get out the hose.
I found her through the link on your blog! I loved her blog about how what she missed most about not having kids was having all the answers and kept on reading.
I know we did those things inside ... my head hurt so bad in outside in the heat and sunlight and I just wanted to sit down (when we did eggs) and finally do dishes (when they painted).
Happy to report, though, that I did get a second wind on Saturday night and was able to finally get my house together ... mopped, vacuumed, windows, ironing ... the works. Maybe I am just pregnant after all ... let's let that be our excuse, k? ;-)
Post a Comment