Yes, I had to look that up.
No, by the 4th baby I have no idea offhand how far along I am.
Excitement is building. With the exception of a silly fall of a bike and some back pain as a result, I've been feeling great.
Jared's teacher today shared with me a sweet tidbit that brought tears to my eyes (again). I told her this story about how Jared said that having a sister in my tummy was an answer to his prayers. She shared with me that they prayed that the Lord would bless him with a sister IF it was God's will. I stopped in my tracks. "You mean to tell me that he's been praying for this at school, too?"
"Oh, yes," she shared. "It was his prayer request every time. The entire class prayed with him for it".
Are you kidding me?? It's too much. I can't even think about it without wanting to get on my knees and weep. How I love that kid. How I love this precious family. And, this life that my Lord has chosen to bless me with.
Oh, baby girl. You are so very loved. So very wanted. We are all working hard to prepare for your arrival. We can't wait to meet you and see what the Lord has had in mind all this time when He chose to add you to our family.
I am in tears right now just thinking about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment