
Lately, Jared has been really interested in familial relationships. He is trying to figure it all out.
He asks a lot about what it will be like when he is a husband and he has a wife. Today, he asks if Tim and I will be kids when he is a husband and has a wife. In trying to explain to him that when he has his own kids, Tim and I will be grandparents, I posed this scenario:
"Daddy is Grandma Kim and Papa Bob's son, their kid. Daddy is now a husband and has his own kids, which is you and Baby Will. What does that make Grandma Kim and Papa Bob?"
Jared's response, "Happy."
Yep, Jared. You are absolutely right. The answer I was looking for was, "grandparents" ... but I guess "happy" is just about the same thing.
You and Baby Will make Grandma Kim and Papa Bob very happy.
Grandchildren are the crowning glory of the aged;
parents* are the pride of their children.
Proverbs 17:6
parents* are the pride of their children.
Proverbs 17:6
No comments:
Post a Comment